|I wish you on this the day of the Epiphany under a full moon, a most Happy and Magnificent Abundant New Year my beautiful Tribe. Let this be the year you remember that you are already free, and do not need to be saved, or fixed by anyone or anything. Let this be the year you remember that each one of us is meant to free and liberate our egoic-mind from the illusion that it needs to believe every thought it has about itself and the world. Your egoic-mind likely isn’t comfortable opening to the vastness that comes with embracing the truth that you are already free, given that the mind has been conditioned to thrive within the limiting parameters of control and safety and to believe each thought and idea received is truth even when that thought is a miscreated lie. The key to setting the mind free is to gently acknowledge daily the Truth and Light of you, your soul beingness. This practice will create space for your Soul Self to become more present for the mind thereby allowing the mind to build trust in the Truth and Light of you, to embrace the Divine Feminine aspect of you as the leader, not the left brain egoic mental mind masculine aspect. Be kind and gentle with your egoic mind ~ it thinks it’s doing the right thing to protect you by holding tight to what it’s always believed it needs to stay safe. Time to call that out into the light and let it go once and for all. Affirm aloud with me now: I AM FREE AND CONFIDENT IN MY FREEDOM!
We continue in this new 2023 year of transformation and opening to be invited to let go the old that no longer serves and to open to the new, the higher choice, the truth and light of you shining full out. Symbolically, and as a practice here in the 3D world, New Year’s Eve marks a time to celebrate that end of the old, to wipe the slate clean and to embrace a brand new opportunity to become clear on what is and is not serving and what you seek the experience of the New Year to be. For inspiration on this process, look to our beloved Mother Earth who is experiencing her own birthing process, shedding the old, embracing and integrating the higher light and vibration, opening to the New Earth energy. Choose to shed the old aspects of yourself that do not vibrate at this new higher frequency. Choose to match Mother Earth’s vibration. Open to the higher wisdom of your soul and know the truth of who you are and what remains in this incarnation for you to do.
Now is the time. This is the place. You are the One to anchor the Universe, the Divine, Source Light, into the physical for in the end that is what each one of us came here to do. Set a theme (1-4 words max) from your heart, to open to and embrace the vision and experience you seek to have in 2023. Let go and leave behind all that no longer serves to create space for what does. Leave the pain. Keep the love. You have freewill and are the master of your own destiny ~ no one else can tell you what is yours to do so take responsibility for this gift, this birth rite and choose higher. Call on your angels and guides to open to your higher wisdom intelligence and you will find the answers within ~ you are capable of so much more than you realize.
Open to the bountiful energy of this full moon Epiphany in this transformative new year that is 2023 and open to what more you are here to be, do, have and create in this new 2023 year. And in line with that, I leave you some New Year’s advice from readers of the NY Times ~ take what resonates and leave the rest:
- In your closet and your life, subtract whenever you add. — Mary Shanklin, Winter Garden, Fla.
- Stop and recognize happy moments when you’re in the middle of them. Literally stop and say out loud, “This is a happy time.” It’s a way to ground yourself in the joyful parts of your life. We do this with moments of trauma and crisis all the time. Maybe we should flip that script. — Mary Guzzetta, Pittsburgh
- You don’t have to identify with your feelings. — Rori Quinonez, Toledo, Ohio
- The best advice I received this year was to stretch my calves regularly. It cured my mild knee pain. — Nicole Byer, Simsbury, Conn.
- Everyone is going through something. — Rose Fischietto, Macedonia, Ohio
- Dance often, host parties. — Emily Kennedy, Brooklyn
- If there is an issue bothering me, I think to myself, “Will this still be an issue in one week or in one month?” If the answer is no, it’s a small problem so I let the stress go and move on. — LaNae Williams, East Lansing, Mich.
- If you didn’t have to keep working, would you? — Tom Myers, Holden Beach, N.C.
- After my son and his fiancée were involved in an automobile accident in Spain, a friend told me I would need to learn how to practice “powerless mothering.” Following several spinal cord surgeries and six months of challenging rehabilitation, my son’s sweetheart has slowly regained strength and mobility in her upper body, but she remains paralyzed from the waist down, and my grown son has become a loving caregiver. My friend’s advice has helped me see that I can still be a supportive mother without any power to change their new world. — Candice Dale, South Portland, Maine
- When the wrench is on the nut, tighten it. In other words, if you’re already touching a piece of mail, deal with it. If you see a thing you’ll need soon, buy it now. If an uncomfortable conversation comes up, have it rather than deflecting it. — Kasia Maroney, Trumansburg, N.Y.
- The best way to make a decision: Does it light me up? — Robyn Pichler, Weaverville, N.C.
- I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days is 100 percent, and that’s pretty good. — Hudson, San Diego
- Put 10 pennies in your left pocket. Find something for which you are grateful. Move one penny to your right pocket. You should find all pennies have moved to the right pocket at the end of the day. Celebrate. — Mike Wilson, Sedona, Ariz.
- Stop reaching for people who aren’t reaching back. — Katya Davidson, Portland, Ore.
- Just because you can do something doesn’t mean you have to do it, or that it’s good for you. — Divya Rao Heffley, Pittsburgh
- Be where your feet are. — Submitted by both Pattie Saunders, Portland, Ore., and Kelly Kammerer, New York City
|Wherever you are on this first 2023 full moon and the Epiphany, whatever you are moving through, be sure to embrace the new that wants to be birthed through you, along with the transformational energies of this New Year, and all it brings up, with gratitude, light and love. To be sure, there are powerful openings on the other side of fear, change and releasing resistance. BE in the present moment with much great gratitude. That’s where your true power is ~ right here, right now, in this NOW moment with gratitude.
Sending you much great love, light, ease, grace. peace, health, prosperity, abundance and the happiest of a Happy New Year!